Reading Time: 8 Minutes This is part two of a two part series on achieving retirement. As we already know from part one, there are two universal equations that govern our retirement progress. The savings equation and the nest egg equation. Universal Retirement Equations 1) Income – Spending = Savings 2) Savings x...
Want To Retire Earlier?
Welcome to The Money Habit
As a retiree at 28, I've discovered that early retirement doesn't require you to be a genius or have an incredibly unique skill set. It can be achieved without you becoming an emotionless robot. Showing up every day is what counts. Incremental improvement - a Money Habit - trumps everything else. This blog will teach you how to get there.
- Lifestyle Inflation and Home Size
- The Two Metrics You Must Track To Do Well Financially
- Tell Me What You Want To Read About!
- 22 Early Retirees Describe What It’s Like To Be Retired
- Everything You Buy Should Fit Into This Picture
- How To Ensure You Succeed in 2017
- The Best Posts of 2016
- 8 Ways To Celebrate The Holidays For Less